Tomorrow we’re packing down our mock stall (which has been sitting at home for the past month) into our van because on Friday, we’re bringing it all to the Royal Exhibition Building for three jam-packed days at Finders Keepers Market!
Visit us this Friday – Sunday for all your spring needs. We’re bringing all our statement flower crowns (including never-seen-before styles!) and this time, creating a big wall full of them so that you can shop them even easier than before. There’s also going to be heaps of our favourite and very wearable every day flower crowns – with delicate little flowers which have also been popular with bridesmaids as well. We will also have a dedicated section of petite flower crowns which are perfect for flower girls, as well as a new range of petite headbands (also perfect for children) and a handful of newborn / baby flower headbands too!
I love putting together recommendations for individuals so feel free to get in touch if you need help selecting a piece to go with your outfit! Just send us a pic and we’ll shoot through some ideas.
For those who are looking for some inspiration, here is my top 10 list of my favourite pieces in store right now:
- This metallic gold berry crown – it’s the perfect accessory that’s super versatile and will go with all your jewellery. It also is amazing for a group of bridesmaids to match with – larger quantities are available upon request so please get in touch!
- This black and white leather fascinator crown – I’m in love with this piece for an event like Derby Day. It’s a really wearable piece and whether you’re going for black, or white, it would work stunning with both. Plus, all the leaves are adjustable so you can position them as you wish!
- This beautiful wine pastel spring racing flower crown – I just love the dusty and vibrant shades of this headpiece, it’s one of my favourite statement flower crowns in store right now. A few of you have messaged me of late saying you have missed out on a design you were eyeing – I’m so sorry! I love making these pieces special by making them all different, so please do put your order through if you find something you really love as I’d hate for you to miss out.
- This luxe white leather flower crown – White is absolutely stunning and just pops on your head. Made with beautiful metallic gold, the combination is both perfect for a day at the races, and also a stunning choice for a bride or at a hen’s party. Plus, it’s such a versatile colour to mix and match with all sorts of other outfits.
- These little flower crowns – they have been really popular for brides who want something small and delicate, as well as bridesmaids too. We actually have this style in a heap of different ready to ship options available, but if you can’t find one that suits, we also have a page where you can design your own using the colours and options available in our studio!
- Our newest rustic forest wedding flower crown is my top choice for a bride at the moment. It’s made with intricate little pinecones, wildflowers and blossoms throughout and if I were to get married right now, it’d be my pick!
- If you want to wear your hair on the side or done up in a bun, then I absolutely love this bouquet of roses on a hair clip. It’s perfect to wear if you are attending a wedding, and it’s also a great choice for a bridal party accessory or gift!
- A popular pick for flower girls has always been this flower crown here – a pale pink and dusty gold mix of berries and leaves. I absolutely love it and have seen so many children walking away with this one on their head!
- For those looking for a luxurious red rose flower crown, our popular style is back in stock and updated for this year. It’s a go-to for those dressing for Asian weddings where they want to wear something red, and is just an all-round easy to wear piece.
- Lastly, our favourite headband for every day wear is this pretty burgundy flower crown headband! The flowers are beautiful like they are in the wild, and the colour is a really easy one to wear. We’ve sold so many of these we can’t count anymore.
And if you’re coming to the market, come say hi to me and my friendly flower-powered team. We’d be more than happy to help you out selecting the perfect headpiece for you!
The Finders Keepers Melbourne Spring / Summer 2017 Market
Friday 20th October 5pm – 10pm
Saturday 21st October 10am – 7pm
Sunday 22nd October 10am – 5pm
The Royal Exhibition Building
9 Nicholson Street
Carlton VIC 3053
Stall location: E01
(we’re closer to the Rathdowne St entry, which I believe has a much shorter queue to enter in the mornings!)
Our stall accepts both cash and EFTPOS